In our view, confidentiality and integrity are key to a constructive and enduring relationship. Our code of conduct is as follows.
- We value honest relationships with our clients.
- We always treat shared information as confidential. We will determine the extent to which information is confidential with you.
- We do not approach candidates employed by our clients unless we have permission to do so.
- We believe in clear communication. We always keep our clients informed. We do so with clarity, honesty and integrity.
- Candidates who apply always receive a response. If candidates appear suitable, we will discuss their qualities and motives with them personally.
- An honest relationship in which the candidate can share important and relevant information with us in confidence is very important to us.
- We keep the candidate up-to-date about vacancies and always ask permission to suggest him or her to the company.
- We believe in clear communication. We keep our candidates informed and always do so with honesty and integrity.